Friday, January 23, 2009

I seriously need a new office chair ...

Deciding on a new chair for my little workspace in my office. I sit there when I'm working from my laptop usually....and need something pretty & comfy. I can always add a cushion if I needed to, like I have now. The current chair I have I purchased from Target about 2 years ago and i think it was only $80. I can afford to spend a little more this time around, but I didn't want to go past $250. Any suggestions? I LOVE white, but is it practical?? Will it get too dirty? or should I just get black? What kind of desk chair do you have?? I'd love to read your comments.

UPDATE: I bought one of these chairs, but I will reveal it when it arrives! :) Thank you sooo much to everyone for your suggestions.



(BELOW): My desk area in my office/studio.
I am leaning toward the white chairs, but may change my mind. I don't care for a colorful chair as much because I can always add a colorful cushion.


1. Grey mesh chair 2. Bungie chair 3. Burgundy Chair 4. White Conference chair 5. White Chair here or here 6. Bungie low back chair 7. Team office chair

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com