Monday, January 19, 2009

Coisas Da Doris....Her Home & Shop!

I got an email from a lovely woman named Doris, she's from Brazil & owns her own little shop in Sao Paulo, called Coisas Da Doris. Her shop is situated in a charming house, where each room shows off how things can be easily put together without much money. I love to hear from other women entrepreneurs, so when Doris wrote to show me her beautifully decorated home, I was all for it! You see, her home was published in the popular Brazilian magazine called 'Casa Claudia Revista' (which I blogged about here) and she wanted to share her stylish & simple decor with my readers. The photos from Doris's home were shot by her husband & professional photographer, Valentino Fialdini. I really LOVE the simplicity & splashes of color! Let Doris know what you think of her home here or on her own blog.

*(Doris's Home Below)


*(Coisas Da Doris Shop Below)

*If you have a home as creative & beautifully decorated that you'd like to share with my readers, please email me: jen@madebygirl.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com