Friday, May 20, 2011

celebritymagz.com

celebritymagz.com


Jessica Alba Keeps Her Baby Bump Under Stylish Wraps

Posted: 20 May 2011 03:39 AM PDT


Jessica Alba was spotted running a few errands yesterday (May 16) after hanging out with her hubby Cash Warren and their daughter Honor Marie .

The pregnant actress looked incredibly classy, wearing a white tunic shirt, scarf and flared jeans. Her baby bump seems to have grown a bit since her recent Mexican getaway. I guess all that sunshine did the baby some good ;) .


Between Jessica Alba and Selma Blair, I don't know which pregnant mama looks the most stylish!

FP_7323587_Alba_Jessica_LMK_051611
FP_7323586_Alba_Jessica_LMK_051611
FP_7323584_Alba_Jessica_LMK_051611
FP_7323374_Alba_Jessica_LMK_051611
imnotobsessed/Photos: Fame

Ginnifer Goodwin Brings the Quote of the Day

Posted: 20 May 2011 03:13 AM PDT

Ginnifer Goodwin Brings the Quote of the Day | celebrity quotes
"I'm not a vegan anymore… I'm always learning and growing and changing and there were some boring health issues… and so I did actually have to work some animal products back into my diet.
The first thing I ate was an egg that I found from a humane farm… and I scrambled it up. It was the most delicious thing I've ever eaten. I felt like a hypocrite and I cried and then I scrambled up another one."

… says Ginnifer Goodwin.

skinnyvscurvy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Ping in TotalPing.com